2011 Ford Ranger set as the good alternative choice in the compact pickup trucks segment market. Its delivers reasonable fuel economy on the four-cylinder engine. And the base prices get more affordable than other competitors. Feel maneuverability action through its smaller dimensions, even has cramped rear-seat. While the design a little behind the times when compared to most modern vehicles in its class. Express yourself in three trim levels: XL, XLT, and Sport. All models bring the box in 6-feet Styleside as the pickup bed style. And three different cabs offered, RegularCab 2-door, SuperCab 2-door, and SuperCab 4-door. Then the drive system provided in two types: 4×2 for RegularCab and SuperCab while 4×4 only available for SuperCab.
2011 Ford Ranger Performance
Under the hood there are two distinctive powertrains for Ford Ranger 2011.
- 2.3-liter I-4 cylinder engine completes with mechanical non-hydraulic bucket (valve lifters) and its transmissions are standard 5-speed manual overdrive or optional 5-speed automatic. Through four-cylinder engine, itâ€™s generates 143-horsepower & 154 lb-ft of torque with 22 city/27 highway EPA-estimated (manual transmission). Itâ€™s also supported by aluminum engine block and cylinder head.
- 4.0-liter V6 engine completes with hydraulic lash adjuster (valve lifters) and its transmissions are standard 5-speed manual overdrive or optional 5-speed automatic. Through four-cylinder engine, itâ€™s generates 207-HP & 238 lb-ft of torque with 16 city/21 highway EPA-estimated (manual transmission). Itâ€™s also supported by cast iron engine block and aluminum cylinder head.
All come with EEC-V engine electronics, then sequential electronic fuel injection for the fuel delivery system.
2011 Ford Ranger Trailer Tow
- Trailer tow receiver hitch Class I capability (standard for all models) showing the towing power up to 2,160 lbs. for 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine
- Trailer tow receiver hitch Class III capability (standard for V6 engine only) showing the towing power up to 5,800 lbs. for 4.0-liter V6 engine
2011 Ford Ranger XL
The highlight features for Ford Ranger XL 2011 including 15-inch seven-spoke silver painted steel wheels, tuned gas-charged shocks (4×2), front painted face bar (black with matching lower valance), black “H bar” grille, manual black side mirrors, black urethane steering wheel, AM/FM stereo receiver/clock, and vinyl 60/40 split bench seat.
2011 Ford Ranger XLT
Next, Ford Ranger XLT 2011 give the highlight features are optional 15-inch five-spoke aluminum wheels (4×4), front painted face bar (body color with black lower front valance, rear black bumper step pad), chromed “H bar” grille, power black side mirrors, two black steel in front tow hooks (4×4 only), fog lamps, high-series door trim panels with cloth insert & map pockets, color-coordinated carpet & carpeted front floor mats, optional vinyl slush mats, AM/FM stereo CD with audio input jack, SIRIUSÂ® Satellite Radio, and cloth 60/40 split bench seat.
2011 Ford Ranger Sport
Finally, the ultimate trim Ford Ranger Sport 2011 equipped with the highlight features likes 15-inch machined “split spoke” cast aluminum wheels (4×2), 16-inch Y-spoke cast aluminum wheels (4×4), heavy duty gas-charged shocks (4×4), body-color â€œH barâ€ grille, power body color skull cap side mirrors, black step bars, body color (painted) wheellip moldings, mud flaps for rear only (4×2/4×4 SuperCab on vehicles with wheellip moldings), Skid Plates (front/mid/aft SuperCab only 4×4), optional bodyside moldings (body color), center console (SuperCab only), color-coordinated cloth with LH strap visors, and cloth sport bucket seats with center console.
2011 Ford Ranger Prices
Pricing range for Ford Ranger 2011 listed below.
- 2011 Ford Ranger XL has the starting prices at $18,160 MSRP (Max. GVWR: 1160 lbs)
- 2011 Ford Ranger XLT has the starting prices at $19,120 MSRP (Max. GVWR: 1160 lbs)
- 2011 Ford Ranger Sport has the starting prices at $22,425 MSRP (Max. GVWR: 1180 lbs)
Find more details information about Ford Ranger 2011 or even other Ford cars at Ford Motor Company local dealer.