2012 Hyundai Santa Fe becomes the passable good size preference for families with five seating capacity. This affordable midsize crossover benefited from: excellent powertrain warranty coverage likes other Hyundai automobiles, V6 engines acceleration, great fuel economy (both 4-cylinder & V6), for the interior has spacious cabin, plus a lot of standard features with inexpensive starting prices. Other sides only need to pay attention on its average driving dynamics, without third-row seat option, and ordinary design for its exterior. Customers can choose in three trim levels: from the base GLS, SE, and the ultimate Limited trim.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Performance
Under the hood of Hyundai Santa Fe 2012 has two different powertrains depend on the model selection.
- 2.4-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engines produces 175-horsepower @ 6,000 rpm & 169 lb-ft of torque @ 3,750 rpm available for GLS and Limited
- 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engines produces 276-HP @ 6,300 rpm & 248 lb-ft of torque @ 5,000 rpm available for all trims
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe EPA Fuel Economy
Here are the EPA gas mileage ratings (city/highway):
- 20/28 mpg for 2.4L four-cylinder engine FWD
- 20/26 mpg for 3.5L V6 engine FWD
- 20/25 mpg for 2.4L four-cylinder engine AWD
- 20/26 mpg for 3.5L V6 engine AWD
While the fuel tank capacity for Hyundai Santa Fe 2012 all models at 18.0 gallons.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Exterior
The all-new Hyundai Santa Fe 2012 bring the highlight exterior features, such as: heated power side mirrors, bodycolor roof side rails, roof cross rails, windshield wiper de-icer, power tilt-and-slide sunroof with one-touch open, front fog lights, chrome accent exterior door/tailgate handles, and bodycolor rear spoiler with LED brake lights.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Interior
Turn for highlight interior features inside the Hyundai Santa Fe 2012. There are dual front automatic temperature control, CleanAir Ionizer, power windows and door/tailgate locks, woodgrain interior trim, steering-wheel-mounted audio & cruise controls, leather-wrapped steering wheel & shift knob, tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, heated front seats, leather seating surfaces, power driver seat with power lumbar support, iPodÂ®/USB & auxiliary input jacks, HomeLinkÂ® integrated transceiver, 115-volt power outlet, InfinityÂ® LOGIC7TM AM/FM/XM/MP3 6-CD audio system (with ten-speakers & 605-watt surround sound external amp), and optional 6.5-inch touchscreen navigation with InfinityÂ® LOGIC7TM AM/FM/XM/MP3 6-CD audio system with ten-speakers & external amplifier.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Price
Know in advance for the base pricing of 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe:
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS has the starting price at $23,225 MSRP
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe SE has the starting price at $26,225 MSRP
- 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited has the starting price at $27,275 MSRP
Then if you want to know in expert about Hyundai Santa Fe 2012 or even other Hyundai vehicles, you must visit official Hyundai local dealer near your area.