2012 Mitsubishi Lancer in our review will talk about sedan first before we delve further inside the Lancer family. The customers possible to choose various engines especially for daily commuter, but unfortunately the strong powertrain only added for the upper trim level. Feel an impressive handling and steering for better maneuverability on the street that also found it on ultimate model. With low base price youâ€™ll get more than sporty affordable small cars as well as its predecessor of 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer which make it important thing to consider, although Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 is not enough competitively in its class. Discover the five trims, base Lancer DE, ES, SE, GT, and the ultimate is Ralliart with excellent performance.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Standard Features
New Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 get the list highlight standard features on every level trim from auto-off halogen headlamps, power windows (auto up/down driver window), power door locks & side view mirrors, 140-watt CD/MP3 audio system with DSP control, 7-airbag safety system (driver’s knee airbag included), Active Stability Control, Anti-lock brakes (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), and height-adjustable headrests & 3-point seatbelts in all 3-rear seat positions.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer DE
Highlight standard features for Mitsubishi Lancer DE 2012, such as: 2.0-liter MIVEC engine delivers 148-horsepower, 16″ steel wheels with full wheel covers, anti-theft security alarm system, and 140-watt CD/MP3 audio with four-speakers & DSP.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
Next, Mitsubishi Lancer ES 2012 bring highlight standard features are 2.0-liter MIVEC engine produces 148-HP, air conditioning, anti-theft security alarm system, chrome grille surround, 140-watt CD/MP3 audio with four-speakers & DSP, color keyed outside door handles & side mirrors, and covered front cup holders.
You must use the two package combination when you want upgrade the 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, such as:
- Deluxe Package ($1,550) including FUSE Handsfree Link Systemâ„¢ & USB Port (replaces audio input jack), SiriusXMâ„¢ Satellite Radio, six-speaker audio system, high-contrast meter with color LCD display, soft touch door trim, Power Glass Sunroof, FAST Key Entry System, leather wrapped steering wheel, and chrome lower grille.
- Alloy Wheel Package ($500) including 16-inch alloy wheels and rear disc brakes.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE
While the Mitsubishi Lancer SE 2012 has the highlight standard features likes All Wheel Control, 2.4-liter MIVEC engine generates 168-HP, 16″ alloy wheels, heated front seats, anti-theft security alarm system, and 140-watt CD/MP3 audio system with 4-speakers.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer GT
Then, for Mitsubishi Lancer GT 2012 model give the highlight standard features as if 2.4-liter MIVEC engine (168-HP), 18″ alloy wheels with P215/45R18 tires, color LCD multi-information display, covered front cup holders & center console storage, FAST-Key electronic keyless entry & starting system, FUSE Handsfree Link Systemâ„¢ with USB port, and GT-tuned suspension.
Pick two upgrades for 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer GT:
- GT Touring Package ($3,550) includes leather seating surfaces with front seat heaters, rear view camera with mirror monitor, 710-Watt (maximum) Rockford-FosgateÂ® Punch Premium Sound System including 10-inch Subwoofer, SIRIUSÂ® Satellite Radio with 3mo Service Provided by SIRIUS From Date of Sale, six-CD/MP3 in-dash head unit, bi-xenon HID headlamps, rain sensing wipers, auto on/off headlamp control, power glass sunroof, and rear lip spoiler (replaces rear wing spoiler).
- Navigation with Rearview Camera Package ($2,000) includes 40GB HDD Navigation (with Music Server & Real Time Traffic), rearview camera monitor, rear view camera with auto-dimming rear-view mirror monitor, and auto-dimming rearview camera.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
The all-new Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart 2012 shows the highlight standard features, there are: 2.0-liter MIVEC turbocharged intercooled engine (237-horsepower), aluminum hood with heat extractor vents, All Wheel Control (AWC) full-time All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system, Active Center Differential with Tarmac/Gravel/Snow settings, six-speed Twin-Clutch SportronicÂ® Shift Transmission (TC-SST), FAST-Key electronic keyless entry & starting system, and Premium sport fabric.
Get more impressive 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart upgrades with two packages available:
- Ralliart Touring Package ($3,350) includes leather seating surfaces with front seat heaters, rearview camera with mirror monitor, 710-Watt (maximum) Rockford-FosgateÂ® Punch Premium Sound System including 10-inch subwoofer, SiriusXMâ„¢ Satellite Radio with 3mo pre-paid subscription, six-CD/MP3 in-dash head unit, bi-xenon HID headlamps, rain wensing wipers, auto on/off headlamp control, power glass sunroof, and rear lip spoiler (replaces rear wing spoiler).
- Navigation with Rearview Camera Package ($2,000) includes 40GB HDD Navigation (with Music Server & Real Time Traffic), rearview camera monitor, and auto-dimming rearview camera.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Prices
Discover pricing for Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 listed below:
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer DE has the starting price at $15,695 MSRP
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer ES has the starting price at $16,995 MSRP
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer SE has the starting price at $20,195 MSRP
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer GT has the starting price at $19,845 MSRP
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart has the starting price at $27,995 MSRP
If you want more details information about 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer or even other Mitsubishi vehicles, try to visit Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. local dealer.
2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Competitors
In class of affordable small cars, a lot of automobile manufacture plays in this segment market. The rivals for Mitsubishi Lancer 2012 likes: Chevrolet Sonic, Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus, Hyundai Veloster, Scion tC, Kia Rio, Subaru Impreza, and so forth.