2012 Porsche Cayenne brought into rivalry with standard All-Wheel Drive (AWD) plus was redesigned from the predecessor scilicet Porsche Cayenne 2011 version of the year. We think youâ€™ll enjoy its superiority likes skillful handling, sumptuous cabin, bracing acceleration V8 powertrains, supple slide rear seats, and fresh styling both exterior and interior. For its drawback includes moderate cargo capacity, expensive optional features & higher trim level, sans third row as well as incapacious second row, uninviting V6 acceleration, and gawky Hybridâ€™s brake smack. Porsche propose six different Cayenne models beginning from base Cayenne, Diesel, S, S Hybrid, GTS, and Turbo for the last-ditch. Additionally most reviewers inserting the five-seat Porsche Cayenne 2012 is one of the best-driving luxury midsize SUV commercially.
2012 Porsche Cayenne Performance
Explore the Porsche Cayenne 2012 performance in advance. Two transmissions: six-speed manual gearbox (base Cayenne only) and eight-speed Tiptronic S. Strengths are varies at every trim level:
- Base Cayenne with 3.6-liter V6 engine 300-horsepower 142 mph top track speed
- Cayenne Diesel with 3.0-liter V6 engine 240-horsepower 135 mph top track speed
- Cayenne S with 4.8-liter V8 engine 400-horsepower 160 mph top track speed
- Cayenne S Hybrid with 3.0-liter V6 engine 333-hp Electric & 47-hp Parallel full full hybrid (total 380-hp) 150 mph top track speed
- Cayenne GTS with 4.8-liter V8 engine 420-horsepower 162 mph top track speed
- Base Cayenne with 4.8-liter V6 engine 500-horsepower 172 mph top track speed
2012 Porsche Cayenne Exterior
On this occasion we only mention Porsche Cayenne 2012 standard exterior highlight from fully galvanized with integrated frame, 4-door side impact protection beams, top-hinged tailgate with independently opening rear-window (operable via remote key fob), water-repellent front-side windows, dual exhaust, and spoiler. While some of the optional such as: stainless steel front and rear skid plate, electric slide/tilt sunroof in glass, panorama roof system, and off-road underbody protection.
2012 Porsche Cayenne Interior
Hereafter for the standard interior highlight inside the Porsche Cayenne 2012 are leather trimmed 3 spoke steering wheel with colored Porsche crest, seats trimmed with grained leather, illuminated vanity mirror (driver & passenger), folding rear seats, two integrated cup holders in front & rear, aluminum interior trim, and Alcantara headliner. Optional features including 3-spoke sports steering wheel with paddles, Porsche Entry and Drive, heated windscreen, Reversing Camera with ParkAssist front & rear, adaptive sports seats & 14-way power seats with Comfort Memory Package, and many other.
2012 Porsche Cayenne Price
Before you decide to purchase it as the wise automobile customer, see the pricing list below:
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne base at $48,850 MSRP
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne Diesel at $55,750 MSRP
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne at $65,850 MSRP
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne at $69,850 MSRP
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne at $82,050 MSRP
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne at $108,750 MSRP
Please visit your Porsche local dealer if you want to get the detailed information about 2012 Porsche Cayenne or even other Porsche collection.
2012 Porsche Cayenne Competitors
In the midst of luxury midsize crossover, 2012 Porsche Cayenne has a lot of rivals. Itâ€™s competes versus Acura MDX, BMW X6, Lexus RX 350, Infiniti FX, Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Lincoln MKT, Audi Q7, Volkswagen Touareg, BMW X5, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, and others.