2012 VW Jetta has been redesigned from the previous model, brand-new 2011 Volkswagen Jetta. Now in the affordable small cars segment, it have possession of reasonable base price, powerful GLI version, excellent gas mileage ratings for TDIÂ® version (diesel engine), and roomy cabin, especially backseat as well as trunk space. Some automotive press say about lacks, including interior materials get cheap plastics on lower trim, unimpressive base powertrain, clumsy steering feedback feel, and bland exterior design. The five-seat 2012 Volkswagen Jetta brings five trim: S, SE, SEL, TDIÂ®, and GLI. All model come with optional features plus packages on every trim level.
2012 VW Jetta Performance
There are four powertrains offered for Volkswagen Jetta 2012:
- 2.0-liter 8-valve SOHC 4-cylinder engine produces 115-horsepower, 125 lb ft of torque, 23 city/29 highway mpg for S trim
- 2.5L 20-valve DOHC in-line 5-cylinder engine delivers 170 hp, 177 lb ft of torque, 24 city/31 hwy mpg for SE & SEL trim
- 2.0L 16-valve in-line 4-cylinder TDIÂ® Clean Diesel engine with common rail direct injection generates 140 hp, 236 lb ft of torque, 30 city/42 hwy mpg for TDIÂ® trim
- 2.0L TSIÂ® 16-valve DOHC in-line 4-cylinder turbocharged engine with intercooler evokes 200 hp 207 lbs/ft of torque, 22 city/33 hwy mpg for GLI trim
2012 VW Jetta Exterior
New Volkswagen Jetta 2012 has the highlight features likes halogen headlights, crash-optimized front end, Window Diversity Antenna, fully galvanized sheet metal, 18″ alloy wheels, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), front grille & bumper with honeycomb mesh & chrome grille accents, side mirrors with integrated side turn signal, heated power side mirrors, power tilting/sliding tinted sunroof, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), heated windshield washer nozzles, and windshield wipers variable intermittent.
2012 VW Jetta Interior
While for the 2012 VW Jetta interior highlight features, such as: ClimatronicÂ® dual-zone electronic climate control, Immobilizer III theft-deterrent system, cruise control, multi-function trip computer with HighlineÂ® combi-instrument display, SIRIUS Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription, six airbags, heated front seats, 60/40-split folding rear seat with center armrest and pass-through with integrated cupholders, leather-wrapped shift knob, keyless access with push-button start, leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel (with BluetoothÂ®, audio & trip computer controls), FenderÂ® Premium Audio System, and RNS 315 navigation system.
2012 VW Jetta Price
Explore the starting prices (MSRP) for 2012 Volkswagen Jetta:
- Jetta S at $16,645
- Jetta S with Sunroof at $17,795
- Jetta SE at $18,725
- Jetta SE with Convenience at $20,075
- Jetta SE with Convenience & Sunroof at $21,415
- Jetta SEL at $23,445
- Jetta SEL Premium $24,805
- Jetta TDIÂ® at $22,775
- Jetta TDIÂ® with Premium at $24,215
- Jetta TDIÂ® with Premium & Navigation at $25,345
- Jetta GLI at $23,745
- Jetta GLI Autobahn at $25,795
- Jetta GLI Autobahn with Navigation at $26,695
Visit Volkswagen local dealer about 2012 VW Jetta or even other Volkswagen automobiles for more details information.
2012 VW Jetta Competitors
There are lots of rivals in the class of affordable small cars that versus Volkswagen Jetta 2012, the contenders list: Mitsubishi Lancer, Hyundai Elantra, Subaru Impreza, Scion tC, Nissan Versa, Chevrolet Cruze, and many more.