2012 VW Passat inspired from German dynamic design, but as American midsize sedan product for Americans regardless. Than its predecessor, now present bigger, bolder, and available lower price. We will like the spacious cabin (particularly rear-seat), competitive price, refined ride, and excellent fuel economy for diesel model. And we wonâ€™t like the unimpressive base engine, without rearview camera, and a bit road noise. Widely offered up to 14 trim selection which based on three powertrains: 5-cylinder, diesel, and V6 engine.
2012 VW Passat Performance
Divided within three engines to choose by customers:
- 2.5-liter 5-cylinder engine that delivers 170-horsepower & 177 lb-ft of torque with 5-speed manual transmission (21 city/32 highway mpg) or with 6-speed automatic transmission with TiptronicÂ® & Sport Mode (22 city/31 hwy mpg)
- 2.0-liter TDIÂ® Clean Diesel engine that generates 140-hp & 236 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed manual transmission (31 city/43 hwy mpg) or with 6-speed DSGÂ® automatic transmission with TiptronicÂ® & Sport Mode (30 city/40 hwy mpg)
- 3.6-liter VR6 Engine that produces 280-hp & 258.1 lb-ft of torque with 6-speed DSGÂ® automatic transmission with TiptronicÂ® & Sport Mode (20 city/28 hwy mpg)
2012 VW Passat Exterior
Further study the highlight exterior features, such as: 18″ Bristol alloy wheels, halogen headlights, halogen reflector lens foglights with low-speed corner-illuminating feature, automatic vehicle illumination, keyless access with Push-button start, remote start, chrome-plated side protective strips, chrome grille, power-operated heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals & memory, and power tilting/sliding tinted sunroof.
2012 VW Passat Interior
Inside weâ€™ll found the interior features in highlight: ClimatronicÂ® dual-zone electronic climate control with pollen filter, power windows with one-touch control, leather seating surfaces with DinamicaÂ® inserts, heated front seats, Fenderâ„¢ Premium Audio System, 9 speakers including subwoofer, 3-spoke leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel with TiptronicÂ® paddle shifters (height adjustable & telescopic), and HomelinkÂ® garage door opener, integrated into sun visor.
2012 VW Passat Price
The lists for the starting MSRP depicted below:
- 2.5L S at $20,590
- 2.5L S with Appearance Package at $22,690
- 2.5L SE at $23,725
- 2.5L SE with Sunroof at $25,625
- 2.5L SE with Sunroof & Navigation at $26,795
- 2.5L SEL at $28,395
- 2.5L SEL Premium at $29,895
- TDIÂ® SE at $25,995
- TDIÂ® SE with Sunroof at $27,895
- TDI SE with Sunroof & Navigation at $29,495
- TDI SEL Premium at $32,195
- V6 SE with Sunroof at $28,995
- V6 SE with Sunroof & Navigation at $30,595
- V6 SEL Premium at $32,950
Of course, at local Volkswagen dealer we will get complete information about Passat 2012 plus more Volkswagen vehicles that available for sale.
2012 VW Passat Contenders
Then the all-new Volkswagen Passat 2012 competes in the affordable midsize cars class with a lot of rivals. There are Toyota Camry, Kia Optima, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Ford Fusion, Dodge Avenger, Suzuki Kizashi, Toyota Prius, Mazda Mazda6, Mitsubishi Galant, Nissan Altima, Chrysler 200, Chevrolet Malibu, and Subaru Legacy. Just compare it within our recommended database around automobiles collection.