The design of 2013 Chevy Malibu gives the touch of aerodynamic. The feature of its almost-perfect ingenuity makes this car stands out. The handling is easy and it makes your ride very smooth and comfortable. When you seek for combination of elegance, comfort and sophistication, this sedan is what you need.
Designed in Details
Detailed design in its overall performance has made whoever appreciating this car will value carefulness and thoughtfulness. The combination of perfections is highlighted with attractive styles, advanced technology and options of entertainment facilities. The whole mixture offers more than just a comfortable ride but experience. eAssist technology helps the driver of 2013 chevy malibu to switch the fuel whenever it is not used or needed, into a fuel-efficient smart drive with the application of Malibu Eco. It is particularly effective when you drive on the highway. This series is known as the most universalized Chevrolet design that will be spread all over the world. Its medium size will fit various needs and taste.
Features in Convenient Technology
This mid-size sedan does not only fit family cars features, it is also equipped with more feature content and refinement that makes 2013 Chevy Malibu a worthy option. It is proven to be effective in the use of technology as well as efficient in fuel. Imagine the comfort of soft-touch materials and the look of attractive style. Most of the controls are operated through a touch screen technology. The system of MyLink enables you to make connection between the car and your smartphone. The connectivity is possible to establish through Bluetooth or USB jack or both of them. This way, it is possible to make hands-free calls, apply music streaming through Internet and connection to audio applications. For the very first time for this series, it is equipped with a navigation system.
Spacious Upper Interior
It is more spacious than its predecessors. It gives more room for shoulder and hip. While the upper interior has become more spacious, the room for your leg is a little bit reduced and leaves smaller room than other sedans. It is not very noticeable, though, however when your legs are long, make sure to get on the test drive first to really measure whether it allows comfortable positions and movements. 2013 Chevy Malibu is a very nice car and it offers a wide range of comforts, however, you certainly do not want to drive it with your legs stuck.
- LS (standard ECOTECÂ® 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed automatic transmission)
- 1LT (LS features + Bluetooth, MyLink, projector-style halogen head lamps, Premium Cloth seating)
- Eco 1SA (cutting-edge technology – delivering outstanding fuel efficiency)
- Eco 2SA (1SA + leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 8-way power-adjustable driver seat, Pioneer sound system)
- 2LT (dual zone automatic climate controls and remote vehicle starter system. 18″ painted alloy wheels and fog lamps complete the look)
- 3LT (2.0L turbo-charged 4-cylinder engine)
- 1LTZ (LED taillamps, chrome door handles and front grille with silver inserts and chrome surround)
- 2LTZ (luxury, style and premium appointments of 1LTZ + sunroof)